Skip to content
- I paint to fill the need to create.
- I am constantly experimenting with media and subject matter.
- The compulsion to recycle pushes me towards mixed media.
- I don’t have a huge urge to comment on anything political, although you will often find a political poster on the back of my painting done on hard board.
- Cape Town and it’s people provide contradictions and contrasts to work from.
- Every day is an inspiration.
- The need to revel and reflect life’s beauty drives me to create.
- To share the delight in the seemingly ordinary.